Various options for acne treatment
Acne is mostly seen in teens. In adolescence, it was caused by an increase in testosterone. Testosterone is still obtained in puberty on both sexes. For many of them, acne tends to be reduced or reduced after one reaches the age of twenties. But we cannot say that it will be fully lost, some may bring this condition into the thirties, forties and so on. It was developed when follicles were blocked. There are many reasons for acne, such as hormonal changes during menstruation and puberty, sometimes genetically. Physiological reasons such as stress are also the cause. Oily intake and cow’s milk worsened.
There are several types of treatments for acne depending on the severity
• Topical care
• Systemic care
• Procedural treatment
Topical Treatment: This treatment uses products such as cream, ointment or lotion applied to the skin. This type of treatment is useful for mild to moderate acne. Topical treatment includes salicylic acid, benzoyyl peroxide, sulfur and resorcinol.
Systemic Treatment: This type of treatment works internally. They are mostly pills taken orally or injected into the skin. This method works for severe and cystic acne. Moderate acne can also be treated, but must be used on recipes.
Procedural care: Dermatologist and health care practitioners use this treatment. It is used to treat mild to severe acne.
Making acne treatments is more effective:
• Do not bring up or squeeze acne. Appearing or squeezing may look easy and fast to get rid of it but they make it worse. Squeeze and bring out results in scars and irritate the skin.
• There are many products available on the market to treat acne without a doctor’s prescription with lightweight people. Choose products containing benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Acne is treated differently based on skin type. For oily skin, choose acne gel and for dry skin, choose acne cream or lotion.
• Soft skin care is needed for acne. To clean the zits, don’t rub your skin or use a hard purifier or hard cleanser. Avoid using abrasive skin care products such as soap, toner, astringent, and mask. These methods irritate the skin and cause breakouts.
• Use a lightweight cleanser, apply the cleaner gently with your hands and wash with warm water as often.
• Apply acne products to acne-prone skin. Don’t just apply to stains apply it around and on the stain. Dab a small number of products and spread. This increases product effectiveness. Generally it takes 4-12 weeks to cure acne.
• Clean the affected area with acne after sweating and even washing when you go home from outside. Wash with normal water for every 1 hour.
• If your hair is oily, the shampoo is every day. Oil from the hair will clog the pores and worsen acne, so use an oil free product
• Do not stop using acne products as soon as your skin is clear. Continue using the product for several days.
Comments are closed.